i am a bee / i like cats & the cosmic skies
THE LIGHTS ARE MOVING
wow, what a view
I’ve seen only the first half of the image and thought “ugh, what a stupid black picture” but then I scrolled down and saw the lights - “wow”
If you zoom in or look closely you can see the stars wow this is amazing
I totally thought that was just dust on my laptop screen ^
This is so sick
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
really like this pattern. this designer’s got great illustrations and prints.
Drew a bunch of baby elephants, stompin’ through the jungles of India!